Terms & Conditions
1. dekagold.com is a website selling products through the Internet created by DEKAGOLD, based in Pikermi, Agiou Christoforou Street, number 6, Postcode 19009, phone 211800151, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The following terms and conditions will apply to the use of the DEKAGOLD website, which is located at dekagold.com and operates in accordance with Law 2251/1994 on consumer protection, as amended, codified and in force with Law 4512 / 2018 (Government Gazette 5 / 17.01.2018) in combination with the Decision No. 5338/2018 of the Minister of Economy and Development (Government Gazette 40 / 17.01.2018).
2. By using the website or services provided by DEKAGOLD, users indicate the full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions that the company has set or will set in the future.
3. DEKAGOLD reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions, made through its online store, according to its needs and trading habits. DEKAGOLD has an obligation to inform users of any modifications and changes through this website.
B. Intellectual property rights
1. This website is the official website and the official online store of DEKAGOLD. All its content, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, is the intellectual property of DEKAGOLD and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek and European law as well as by international conventions. Their appearance or display on the website and in the online store will not be construed as a transfer or assignment of license or right to use them. DEKAGOLD is not the intellectual property of third parties, such as partners, collaborators, suppliers of products, companies, etc.
2. Any copying, digital or analog recording, reproduction, distribution, transfer, processing of the content of the website, downloading, creation of a product or misleading the public about the real provider - beneficiary of the content of the website is prohibited. Reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content of the website in any way or means, for commercial or other purposes, is permitted only with the prior written permission of DEKAGOLD, the legal owner of the above copyrights. The logos of the suppliers as well as the logos of DEKAGOLD are exclusive marks and their distinctive features and are protected by the Greek, EU and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property. Their license and rights of use remain with the relevant companies. DEKAGOLD reserves all its legal rights to claim any positive or negative damage caused to it by such an illegal act.
C. Information provided and Products
1. DEKAGOLD is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information available on its website, without prejudice to any technical or typographical errors that cannot be predicted or have occurred unintentionally.
2. DEKAGOLD makes every effort to provide a more accurate description of the products displayed on this website. However, it is not responsible for any inaccurate, incorrect or incomplete description of its products or shutdown of the website due to force majeure. DEKAGOLD asks any user, in case he finds any error or inaccuracy regarding the above, either before or after the completion of his order, to inform it, either by sending a relevant e-mail to email@example.com or by contacting with its representatives / managers on the phone 211800151.
D. Company Responsibility
1. DEKAGOLD is not liable to users (customers) for damages that may arise from the execution or not of their order. It does not guarantee the delivery time of the goods in cases of force majeure (indicatively, bad weather conditions, strikes, earthquake, pandemic, etc.).
2. DEKAGOLD guarantees the timely information of the users for any unavailability of the products.
3. DEKAGOLD guarantees the provision of high quality services, but also the payment of every effort to avoid any errors or failures regarding the prices or the general characteristics of the products.
4. DEKAGOLD shall not be liable for any claims of a legal, civil or / or criminal nature, nor for any damage caused by visitors to the Website or third parties due to the operation or non-operation and / or use of the Website, or / and the impossibility of making products available by him and / or by any unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and / or information made available through him.
E. User Responsibility
The users of the website accept that they will not use this online store for sending, publishing, sending by e-mail or other means of any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, defamatory, defamatory, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous. , violates the privacy of others, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with the law or contractual relationships (such as inside information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights, contains software viruses or any other designed code, files or programs in order t the interruption, damage, destruction or equipment of the operation of any computer software or hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates the applicable Greek and Community legislation and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any content used for collection or storage personal data about other users.
F. Transaction and data security
1. DEKAGOLD recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your Personal Data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, in order to ensure your maximum possible security. All information, which is related to your personal data and your transactions, is secure and confidential.
2. Top SSL (256bit) online security systems guarantee a secure and secure trading environment. To process your transactions you must follow the instructions in our online store and fill out the order form.
3. The only one who has access to the user data is the user himself and he is solely responsible for maintaining their confidentiality and concealment. In case of loss or leakage, the user must immediately notify DEKAGOLD.
4. The user has the ability to change his personal password (password) as often as he wishes. It is recommended to use "strong" codes (consisting of letters and numbers) as well as to avoid predictable codes (eg date of birth, etc.).
G. Protection of Personal Data and Options
1. When the user visits the DEKAGOLD website and in order for him to order products but also for DEKAGOLD to be able to communicate with him, he will be asked for personal information. This personal data, which the user declares on the pages of this website, is intended solely to ensure the correct execution of his order and may not be used by any third party. The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation of Personal Data Protection (GKPD 2016/679), as ratified by Law 4624/2019, any more specific national and European legislation for certain sectors, the current Greek legislation for protection personal data, as well as for the protection of personal data and privacy in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDPH). Please note that the website is fully adapted to the specifications of the latest GDPR framework.
2. DEKAGOLD guarantees the protection and non-disclosure to third parties of the personal data and choices of the user, declared by him during the use of the website.
H. Order - Order Cancellation
1. Orders are placed either electronically, through the platform on the website, or by phone or via email (email).
2. In order for the user to cancel his order, in case it has not yet been executed, he must inform the Company about it either by sending a relevant e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting the representatives / managers of DEKAGOLD at 2118001511 .
I. Delivery of products
In case the product you are interested in is immediately available, the time required to prepare and send your order is 1 to 3 working days. DEKAGOLD does not guarantee the delivery time of the goods in cases of force majeure (indicatively, bad weather conditions, strikes, pandemic - Covid 19 and so on).
K. Shipping methods
1. The delivery of the products to your place is done by the General Post Office. In the comments of your order you can indicate your preference in days and hours that serve you best for the receipt of your products.
3. In case you wish, the delivery can be done by shipping of your choice. The responsibility and charge of the transfer is borne by you and you must have paid in full for your order.
L. Newletters - Newsletters - Advertising messages
1. DEKAGOLD enables its users to choose their information about the new products available on the market and for any other offers, payment arrangements, etc. by sending advertising - informational messages to their email or postal address or by phone.
2. DEKAGOLD will not abuse the above service. Users are always given the option to stop receiving advertising messages.
M. Jurisdiction - Applicable Law
1. This Agreement is drawn up in Greek. In case of discrepancy between the Greek version and any translation, the Greek version shall prevail.
If any article of the above Terms and Conditions is considered inapplicable, it does not affect the validity and enforcement of the other terms.
For any dispute that may arise between DEKAGOLD and the user from the operation and use of this website, regarding the interpretation, observance and application of these terms, the courts of Athens are competent and Greek law is applicable.
2. According to Directive 2013/11 / EC, which was incorporated in Greece with JM 70330/2015, the possibility of electronic settlement of consumer disputes with the Alternative Dispute Resolution procedure (ADR) is now provided throughout the European Union. If the customer has the status of a consumer (ie a natural person acting outside the professional capacity) and has any problem with a purchase made from our Website, he can initiate the ADR process through the single all-union platform for electronic dispute resolution (platform ADR) available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage.
Do not hesitate to contact us, either by e-mail at email@example.com, or using the contact form, or by phone at 2118001511. We will be happy to serve you!